Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Johnny Mango

Johnny Mango
3120 Bridge Ave.
Cleveland
(216) 575-1919
http://www.jmango.com/

The Deal:
$1 Beef or Bean Tacos; 95¢ Sour Cream and Guacamole
1/2 Price Beer and Wine; $2 off Cocktails from 5-7pm

The Rating: 3.34/5.0
Overall Experience - 3.7
Taste - 3.6
Price - 4.5
Variety - 2.0
Shell - 2.9

Johnny Mango was surprisingly not a fan favorite.  Granted, we had a HUGE group, and I don't think they were completely prepared for what was coming their way.  I was told (via Twitter by a Johnny Mango person) they took reservations.  When I called I was told they did not. Not a big deal.  We got there early enough to take care of the big crowd.  It was PACKED.  I think, unfortunately, they kind of lost us when we had to to attempt to split a check between 12-14 people.

Down to the tacos... I LOVED the bean.  A couple of others who got the veggie version were also fans.  The beef was not as big of a hit as I expected, but the $1.00 price tag is pretty exceptional!

I'm a big fan of Johnny Mango, especially as a vegetarian who loves margaritas!  I will definitely be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment