Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Touch Supper Club

Touch Supper Club
2710 Lorain Ave.
Cleveland
(216) 631-5200
http://www.touchohiocity.com

The Deal:
Thursdays
$3.00 each or $2/5 Gourmet Tacos
Drink specials and DJ

The Rating: 3.8/5.0
Overall Experience - 4.5
Taste - 3.8
Price - 2.9
Variety - 4.6
Shell - 3.0

I may be a little biased with this one... I was able to eat tacos... But I was really impressed with Touch.  Not only did we have a fancy room and a pretty kickass server (anyone remember her name???), but the tacos were pretty good, too!  Pretty good selection.  Their slogan of "F#@K Yo Dolla Tacos" sounds about right.   The tofu wasn't my favorite veggie taco to date, but I did really like the kimchie sauce.  From what I heard from the group, the pork and beef tacos were quite delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment